View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 19:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/127.2/123 Female 5'1&1/2"
BF:
Progress: 92%
Thumbs up Hi Val and all us oldies!! lol

I see Kathy introduced me...taking a bow..teehee.
Isn't this business of weight all the more intresting after 60!! Yikes!
As for exercise I am embarrased to say I don't, but I have praise for anyone that makes it a regular part of their life. I must be just downright lasy!! lol
On a more positive note, I have done well on low carbing, (drumroll please!!).
I am off all the industrial strength blood pressure RX's I had to take for a dozen or so years. I only take a daily diuretic which I've taken for many years. I feel good..ta da.
I bounce around a few pounds in weight all the time, some might be water...but then I am a work in progress!
About the last few pounds....they are so stubborn and hard to get off....We're talking s-l-o-w here.
I still have fat, and I could stand to loose more, but I don't as DH said "You are shinny enough". But believe it or not I have stuff that ya can get a handful of that could go. But I know I would have to be wicked strict to drop those last 5 or 10 pounds, and I took the easy way out lol. On the other hand, I feel great like this, so I am not complaining. But I take my hat off to those that go after and actually get rid of those last few pounds. If there is a secret, please share it.
I think this thread is neat and am going to subscribe to it. Neat talking with other young at heart oldies!! lol