View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 10:57

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning My DH surprised me with an early Valentine surprise! I came into work (he snuck out of the house early) and found a vase with a dozen beautiful roses, a mylar balloon and card on my desk. How sweet! He said it is no fun to get flowers at home where nobody can see them I also found several SF RS choclate peanut cups on my desk from a thoughtful co-worker who knows I LC.

acipenser & Black57 - I have the same issues with co-workers. Most know I have been on this woe for over a year and have done very well on it. Since my office is next to the staff break room I am always hearing conversation on LC and I usually end up going in there to set the record straight. Funny thing is that most of those making the negative comments are eating a high calorie, high fat, high carb fast food meal

Elaine - It always nice when someone brings in food that you can eat too WTG on the exercise! I have not really been back to Gym since I got sick, no excuse I do plan to start back Monday along with induction.

Orang - Your poor granddaughter! I would have been in tears too.

Congrats to all our losers!!!

As for me, I start strict induction on Monday. I am going to try to get carbs in the 20 or under area. I am hoping this will get my appetite under control.