View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 10:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/220/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 18%

Hi
I've been lurking here and never posted (I have learned so much from all of you!) but I had to tell you that this has been much harder for me the 2nd time around. I started Atkins in Aug 03 quickly lost 10 lbs. and until December had lost 20 lbs. I decided to go off of it for the holidays. 3 weeks. BIGGEST mistake I could've ever made. I gained back 10 lbs in those 3 weeks. I started induction on January 3 and have only lost 5 of the 10 I gained. It is very very slow. Induction was harder to do this time around as well. The cravings were far more intense for me and the psychological aspect of not losing the weight quickly in Induction this time was also detrimental.

The only positive of the whole deal is that this time around I definitely drink a minimum of 64 oz of water a day where I wasn't doing that last time.

I got a wake up call telling me that this is a WOL, not a quick fix and that this process is going to take me a long time. I am up to the challenge and even though it's taking me a long time, I know I feel better doing this.
Good Luck!