View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 10:06

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

Good Morning All!!!!

i am a little discouraged this week. my 3lbs from last week have shown back up. i know not to get freaked out because of monthly fluctuations (which the culpret is currently present). i will wait it out another week and see what happens.

black57--some of my co-workers know i am lc-ing, but others don't. i bring my lunch every day and have never had anybody comment on anything but how great it looks and smells. but compared to thier McDonalds, Taco Bell, Wendy's, ect. i am eating great!!

Charran--congrats on the lost lb. about eating out...don't worry to much, i do it quite frequently. i have never been to a restaurant where i couldn't find at least one or two acceptable choices. at every single place i go to there is at least a chicken salad. other places there is usually some kind of grilled meat dish where you can just say no taters, extra veggies please!! last night i ate at Red Robin. i had a california chicken burger, no bun please and a side of steamed veggies. no problem!!

Robin-- congrats to you also on your 2lbs down!! it looks like we started about the same weight. i will tell you my experience with pants. i started out at 250lbs and wore mens jeans size 46X30. and they were snug. it took me about 25 lbs to get to nicely fit 44X30, then another 15 to get to nicely fit 42X30, now i am at loose 42X30, but snug 40X30 and a total of 45-48 lbs gone. i mostly wear mens jeans (i have straight hips) but the womens pants i had started at 26W, and now i have a pair that are 20W. i hope that helps a little. seems like the more you loose, the faster you go through the sizes. but the first one takes a while. also, you would think that a 45-50lb loss is pretty noticeable, but there are a lot of people that are surprised when i tell them. there are some people that say "yea, i thought you were looking different". weight is a touchy subject, some people just don't bring it up cause they don't want to offend you or make you uncomfortable.

happy friday everyone!!!