View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 10:03
Registered Member

Plan: My own
Stats: 203/154/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Yesterday I did the gym 35 minutes cardio, stretched, and then did 3 sets of 15-18 reps on triceps and biceps. I did only 20 sit-ups (I usually do about 75-100) but I could tell my sugar level was dropping so I had to stop and get home. (I am diabetic).

Yesterday I ate my carborite nutri grain bar (4 carbs) and two liters of water (I am not a huge fan of water, but I have been drinking more and less Diet Pepsi), I also had some chicken wings for lunch with a diet pepsi, for dinner I had a HUGE salad with lettuce, bell peppers, eggs, bacon, olives, pepper cheenies, crab, sunflower seeds. I use Drew's Salad dressing, no carbs, Balsamic Salad dressing, it's great.

Since I am getting so fustrated with my weight stall on the scale, I have turned to my fiancee and decided to let him pull the reigns on training me for weeks 5-8 to see if there will be a difference. Once I get my Saturday and Sunday workouts in, Chris takes over Monday, week five.... I am pretty scared...he is hard core, but I was at Target and they had some cute bathing suits and I was thinking Jamaica.....