View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-04, 06:41

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi, everyone! Just have a second to pop in. Busy!

About the flak over Dr. Atkins and his weight at death. Before the accident, he weighed less than 200. At his death, he weight 258 due to fluid retention. A lot of people think that's impossible. I heard one DJ say that's ridiculous, "You can't tell me they didn't have him catheterized."

Well, folks, it is possible. When I broke my back last year, I gained almost 15 pounds overnight! And I wasn't experiencing major organ failure. A catheter is simply not going to work if the bladder has shut down and is not producing urine.

Also, when my mother passed away, she had been in congestive heart failure for about 2 days. Her neck was swollen up almost twice its size, and her whole body was also puffy. I don't know how much she had gained from the fluid retention.

Also, he did not die of a heart attack, as we all well know. His cardiomyopathy, which was diagnosed several years ago, is caused by a viral infection. Other than this, his heart was healthy.

Also, his arteries had only very minor blockage which, according to the doctors, would be expected for a man of his age (72). Most people would love to believe that his arteries were chock full of bacon grease!

Sometimes human nature sickens me.

That's all I have time for. See you all tomorrow!