View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Feb-12-04, 22:59
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

when I went through my divorce over 3 years ago I did the same thing. I think people who say they are stress eaters have never been through the type of stress divorce causes. I used to say I was a stress/depression eater, and I was when they were minute things causing them. I was the one who filed for divorce so it was not a shock that I was getting one. I WANTED one. There is still nothing more stressful than going through one, especially a nasty one, and I had an 8 month old baby when I filed!

I went from 265 to 208 from april to august. If I ate a piece of fruit OR a small thing of yougart a day I was lucky. I really don't ever remember being hungry either. There was one week I remember I lost 14 pounds that week. Sometimes I wouldn't eat for 2 days! Ok so that was a really poor way to lose, but I kept it off for over 2 years, and the highest weight I ever got back up to was 229, not near what I started at.

There are different types of stress, MAJOR stress is so much different than everyday work, money, kids stress. I wouldn't worry about it right now. Enjoy the weight loss, you will eventually start eating again once you start to move into acceptance of what is going on in your life. I did.

Now I tell my BF he HAS to marry me and then he can divorce me so I will lose this last 60 pounds I wanna lose lol. Not a good way to lose weight, but hey the Divorce Diet worked well the first time!