View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-01-01, 22:01

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Stats: 176/161/145
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default Introduction and request support

I've been following CAD since August 5, 2001. Things were great for the first 2 weeks (I lost 10 lbs and had no cravings and lots of energy, and I was sleeping better). Then came my TOM, then a viral cold and everything went sideways for me. Since then (five weeks) I have lost only 2 more lbs. Honestly it's my TOM again, and I'm ready to give up. I'm craving and sometimes eating, chocolate. Does anyone have any words of wisdom or simple encouragement for me.

I really want this program to we a WOL for me. I feel much better having lost the 12 lbs and know for a fact if I stop LCing I'll gain it back. Someone on another board suggested I should quit CAD and switch to Adkins so I'll check there book out of the library tomorrow (is it really as hard as it sounds?)

Yes I know nothing worth having comes without some work involved but I'll admit it I'm a little lazy. CAD appealed so much to me because of the Reward Meal, once a day I could have whatever I wanted.

Any way that's the plea for help. Now the intro. I'm a nurse/office manager/secretary/receptionist in a medical office (yes I do it all!) and mom of two wonderful boys. I live in Western Canada. I do the wear a pedometer all day to keep track of your steps and try to hit 10,000 per day thing.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Sponsored Links