View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-12-04, 08:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/159/130 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 28%

When I started this the first time, I wrote out everything. I planned my meals ahead of time, however after the recent deaths in my family, my diet was no longer in my hands, I was in such a hurry once i got back to my own home to get back to eating LC that I started the next day. Having not been in my own home for nearly two weeks I had to trhow out all the food i had in my fridge. finally got to wegmans last night and I am so excited about the food I picked up as well as some of the treats that I never knew were out there.
I did what some of the you said and I took my list of foods aloud on induction to the store with me. THat was a tremendous help, if i had any doubts, it was right there for me. But i suppose i do have one more question are the KetoBars aloud during induction. On the atkins sample menu plan it shows LC bars as well as shakes. I bought the atkins strawberry shakes...i figured i would give them a try and i picked up a couple LC bars....would you suggest i stay away from either of those during induction?