Thread: need a buddy
View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-11-04, 17:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 175/172.5/115 Female 62.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hi, cpretty, I have been sticking to the basic foods. Meat, eggs, veggies and cheese (in small amounts). I try not to eat big portions of meat. I try to buy fresh veggies whenever possible. I also quit drinking the shakes but I allow myself 1/2 of an Atkins advantage bar a day. I consider this my treat and can't wait every day to eat it. But no matter what I only eat half. I still seem to be losing weight so I don't think it has hindered me. If you keep it simple I think you do better because you don't have to worry about those hidden carbs. If you can't pernounce it my rule is don't eat it. I bought an Adkins journal and I fathfully write down everything I eat. My biggest weakness is not getting enough exercise. I work 10 hours a day and when I get home I don't feel much like exercising. But I am trying to work on that. I think you could be right about the hidden carbs. You have to read the labels very carefully. I don't like the hassle that's why I decided to keep with the basic foods for now. No matter what keep a possitive attitude and remember your goals and you will succeed. I log on to this forum everyday and read, read, read. Sometimes it is the only support I get. And it helps me to stay focased.
Sponsored Links