#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-11-04, 15:32
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 215/182/145 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 47%
Default Fibro Sufferers Read This

i was diagnoised w/fibro-cfs -and a multitude of other ailments over the past 10 years-w/ little to know relief.
Until recently when i was diagnosed w/ diabetes-what does this have to do w/ the others-

Well my general Dr. sent me to a Endocronoligist and the first blood test he ran was to check my cortisol levels(stress reaction hormone) mine were off the chart-my life is no more stressful than anyone else-however based on this info-before starinf me on glucophage(oral insulin)he advised i read the book The Cortisol Connection asap-and try a natural approach to reduce my cortisol levels-I did both immediately
I got the book at barnes and noble(found on line also)-i did a ton of research on line about cortisol and its effects on the body(went to google and typed in word"cortisol")and went to The National Society for Endocronoligists web page-found out a ton of info

Elevated cortisol levels torture the body w/heart disease-diabetes-belly fat-sad-cfs-fibro-blod sugar issues-carb cravings and Syndrome X (insulin resistence syndrome)and a multitude of other ailments our over stressed society is plagued with-READ THE BOOK-OPEN YOUR DOOR TO A PAIN FREE LIFE-and help others do the same-

my Dr. also suggested I take Relacore(found at GNC)or Rela-cortin and the change is amazing-i really can not describe it in word-go on line do some research and find some info if I do not convince you ----

But I swear my life is soooooo much better now I want to shout it to everyone!!!!!
tamij
Sponsored Links