View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-11-04, 11:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/South Beach
Stats: 224/213.0/145 Female 5.6
BF:??
Progress: 14%
Default What type of scale do you use???

My scale sucks. I hate it. It is a very nice scale, but it is not accurate. (I'm not just saying that!) It is a THINNER brand, it is made of glass, with a small wooden base and 4 metal circles where you are supposed to put your heels/balls of your feet. It is a very modern type of scale. It is not digital. This is why it sucks... This morning I had to adjust it to go to zero. Then I stepped on it with my right foot first, I weighed 227. When I stepped off of it, it didn't go back to zero, it was on 7. So, I reset it, stepped on it with my left foot first, and I weighed 213. I do this about 3 more times, write down each different weight it gives me, divide it by 5 and that is how I determined my weight for today to be at 219. So, I just take the average of whatever it tells me... Of course, I know this is not the most scientific thing to do, but I work with what I've got... But I want to get a new one... So, my question is... what type of scale do you have??? Please give me the brand name, and type, and price if you know it... Or, if you just think I should step on my scale with my left foot once, and go with that weight, let me know!!!
Sponsored Links