Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 19:09
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 240/230/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Cool

Hello!
I am in quite a similar boat. Started on the 5th of Jan and lost10 pounds during the first 2 weeks and nothing since. Sometimes it does get hard hanging on, not because I am hungry but just because I want so bad to succeed. This is what I do. ~ Think back on how I felt before I did the plan~ which was awful. Just awful!!! I was achey, tired and had trouble sleeping. These things have changed incredibly.
I told my husband that if I didnt lose another pound I would be happy due to how I feel. I GUESS I LIED!!!! I do want to continue to lose but am okay with it. I think my body is just kind of screwed up right now. It is screaming at me and saying oh no not another eating plan!!! Are you going to starve me?? Are you going to take me on a rollercoaster of eating again. My answer back is no. I feel good, not deprived, my moods are better and my energy level great.
So body~listen up and get used to it!!!!!!
Good luck to you and focus on all the positives!!!!! I have confidence they are coming our way!
Interested in starting a challenge with me? I really need to start exercising consistently and focusing in on that instead of the scale.