#1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 18:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/236/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Unhappy Discouraged, but not quitting

Hi guys.

I started induction on Jan. 7th, and lost well the first two weeks, 6 lbs, and 3 lbs., for 9 total first two weeks.

By halfway through my third week I had lost another 2, and was very excited.

Since that time... nothing. I know the "official" definition of stall is something like 6 weeks no loss/inches, and it has not been that long, but I have sooo much to lose, I guess I thought it would go along for a while before any stall-type things began with me.

I keep my carb level at between 25-30, and have added pumpkin seeds and almonds to the basic list, but in fairly low quantities/frequency (just when I have that salty/crunchy craving). My menus are pretty typical of most of the ones posted in here: Eggs and bacon or sausage for breakfast, salad with some no-sugar added deli meat for lunch, chicken or wings or something similar for dinner, cheese for snacks.

The two things I am changing this week are cutting out all bars (I was having an Atkins wafer bar once per day) and trying to increase my water intake.

I am hoping the sugar alcohols are the problem and that things will move this week.

In the meantime I am very discouraged and feeling a bit desperate, as this is my last try at losing, and I really need it to work.

Someone post me a smiley face

-Bleue
Sponsored Links