View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 16:37

Plan: Semi-Vegeterian LCer
Stats: 375/000/220 Female 5'5
BF:45%
Progress: 242%

I too have often self-sabotaged myself and then I feel horrible, it's like when I see myself losing, my brain says no, and I do something stupid to mess myself up. But, I refuse to give up this time. I am going all the way...my wake-up call was fearing that the numbness I kept feeling in my arm was in fact a stroke. That's my big fear that I would have a heartattack or a stroke. I knew a guy who died right before he was to graduate college and sell this computer program he had developed. I don't want that too be me. So, I am going to make it this time!!!

I like to watch shows on the Discovery Health about obese people because I see myself and I want to change. I was supposed to have the Gastric Bypass surgery but it was cancelled 2 days before, so my only chance to lose weight and feel good about myself is Atkins. I lost 2 dress sizes before and then I quit it, and now I refuse to quit. I'm going all the way this time and so can you! Just decide today that this will be the last day you feel this way about yourself!!!