View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 10:42
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Bawdy: I am so glad you dropped that stubborn pound.. hopefully its breakthru time!! YAY... Thanks for all your imput and suggestions. I *DO* appreciate you. I am planning on going over to the library, maybe today since my client canceled on me, and he was the only one today.. so I have a FREE day.. (that i SHOULD be working on my taxes..groans...) Love the pic of you in the garden.. teee heeee.....

I made the low carb HIGH calorie french toast recipe this morning, and it was a really yummy treat for me. I say treat because of the HIGH calories.. dang!!!

Michelle: Thanks for the log suggestion, I think I WILL do that.. cause I seem to be working very well with journaling..its made such a difference.

My chick didnt get really crispy either, but it was still yum.

Orang-you look like you did really well with your menu yesterday..keep up the good work! I love the word debauchery! : chuckles fiendishly :

Char-how 'is' your ankle doing?
Well, dang, its already 10 of noon, and I havent washed up or dressed.. been gloating over my yummy french toast.. now I wont make it to the gym in time to see the girls there.. but I *am* going to go tho!

Talk later!