View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 10:16

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

About those balance balls . . . when I was in Dallas a couple years ago visiting my 78-year-old uncle who is in better shape than I am and who goes to the gym every single day and plays tennis and is just such an inspiration, he took me to his gym. There was a woman there who could sit on her knees (and butt on her ankles) on top of the ball and do bicep curls while bouncing on the ball. Amazing!

Kristine, that is one of my favorite pictures of me!

Michele, I don't post there much, but my user name over there is Gradycat (in honor of my first cat who lived almost to 21 years old).

And about the chicken recipe. The original recipe said it was supposed to get crispy. Mine didn't either. Maybe you could broil it for a couple minutes at the end. And actually I think less Parm coating would be better than more.

And yes, you can make the Dobie muffins with banana extract. Very tasty. I've also made them with orange extract to give just a hint of flavor.

By the way, the "Free Radicals" (the kittens) both have slight colds. Little sneezles, big sneezles. Merry sneezed a huge sneeze on DH's face and beard last night and had to take a shower because he felt so yucky!