View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-10-04, 09:28

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning everyone!! well i am at work today for my long haul (4-10hr days in a row).

simplydawn--let me know how the coco&cream turns out, i have been interested in trying it, but have not yet. also..i know it is a little intimadating whith all the bmen in the gym, what i do is keep a small notepad. i note the machine, what numbers the seat and everything is on, how much weight i do, and the reps. if you do that for a while, you have a nice log where you can look back and see what you have done. i think about what muscle i want to work out and look back to see what machine (or bench,or barbell, or whatever) i want to use, go right up to the machine and know where you want it set, and whala....no fumbling around feeling silly. it may take a few times before you get a good log going, but that is what i use to help me. (it is also a good way to see how much stronger you are getting when you see the weights increasing.

chamellie--i am so sorry to hear of your loss. my thoughts will be with you. and cute hair do..... i like it!!

bawdy--yea, i signed up on the PP-board, but so far it was only to read the posts and see what it was about. i did notice that it was not that busy. do you go by the same name over there?

i like the idea of a little spoonful of jam on top of the muffins before they bake, i might try that next time. i also picked up some bannana syrup yesterday (along with about 6 other flavors-mostly for coffee-at the cash and carry ($3.65 per bottle) and will also give the bannana nut version a try. (the bf's parents have wallnut trees in the front yard so endless supply of wallnuts!!)

lissette-- i have been thinking about looking into getting a treadmill. i usually only make it to the gym 2-3times a week and wonder if the treadmill was in front of the tv, would i use it??

ok, better get to work

ohyea---i also tried the ranch parma chicken last night. it was a hit with the family. i was thinking the cheese coating would be like a crust though, and mine didn't get crispy or anything. but it was a good flavor. i used only 1cup of cheese and made 5 large breasts cut in 1/2. did i not put enough coating on?? or is it not ment to get crispy??