Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 23:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 153/151/120 Female 63"
BF:I don't know.
Progress:
Default I'm newbie help with supplements

Hello All

I am a newbie. I am so grateful for your advice. I need help please on when and how much to take of these supplements. Are these really necessary? I have never taken vitamins in my life. I admit taking the multi vitamin and following the Atkins cutting out sugar has made me feel better, but I would have thought that the multi vitamin would be enough, but I guess not. So here is what I got today. The first two things on my list are because I am a sugar addict that has quite. Thank God. I did not think I could. Also Sugar alcohols, malitol, etc. raise my insulin level to knock me out of ketosis. I was told L-glutamine powdered would control my cravings and Vanadyl Sulfate would allow me to have an Atkins advantage bar or breakfast bar if I wanted and I could truely count the net carbs without counting everything. Is this true? So please look over my list if there is something I don’t need please let me know or if something is missing? I have read through most of the posts and came up of this list to take. It is so confusing. Thank You so so much..

L-glutamine powder (1 scoop 5g)
Vanadyl Sulfate 10 mg
Atkins Essential Oil 2x’s daily
Atkins PM Renew 3 at night
Atkins AM Cleanse 3 in the morning
Atkins Basic 3 Multi vitamin 3x’s a day with meals
Grape Seed Extract 50 mg
Liquid L- Carnitine (1 teaspoon 5 ml) 300 mg
-Pantothenic Acid 20 mg
Chromium Picoliate 500 mg
Calcium 1000 mg
-Magnesium 500 mg
-Vitamin D 200 IU

Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Vitamin C 1000mg (as calcium ascorbate)
-Calcium 94 mg (as calcium ascorbate)
-Citrus Bioflavonoids 200 mg(from 50 mg of Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 4x)
Glucosamine 750 mg
-Chondroitin 600 mg
Flax Seed Oil (1 tablespoon 15 mg)

O.K. here it is. The one’s with the dash (-) are in included in the main one. Also what is COQ10 ? What is the difference between Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine do we need both?

I know this is a lot. I appreciate this very much.

Thanks Again

Miss Rock
Sponsored Links