View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 18:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/189/145 Female 5'3
BF:48%/47%/20%
Progress: 23%
Question Newbie looking for help and advice.....

Hello out there...I came to ask a few questions....started this once and hit the silly back button and it deleted it.....I started this diet last monday (Feb 2nd) weighing in at 195.5 and fat % of 48.....I weigh every day after I go to the gym and the pool....today (Feb 9th) I am 190.5 and fat % of 47.....I can weigh one day and have dropped 2 pounds since the day before but then the next day I gain 1 back....I have a goal to reach 145 before May 2nd....do you think this is feasible......I guess what I am asking is at what rate should the fat percent go down......do I seem to be on a good route to get where I need to be by the date set......I guess I get discouraged knowing I work so hard only to gain back some of what I lost.....I wanna get on the scale and lose a 1/2 pound a day.....I need to drop 4.25 pounds each week to reach my goal......another question is this....if I am gaining muscle wouldn't the fat percent go down.....someone told me I gain back muscle and that is why I regain.....But I can not agree with this if the fat percent is not going with the weight gain....Am I making any sense here at all...LOL.....I know my diet now from what it was before is so drastically different....that I shoudl jsut be sheding pounds or so I think....LOL.....any help would be nice.....I get discouraged and sometimes I tell myself that it is not worth all the stress to keep it up if I cant reach my goal.......
Thanks in advance......Michelle
Sponsored Links