View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 16:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 229/206/190 Male 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Smile 1 month of success.....

Just over a month now and I feel I have had some great results......I have lost 23 lbs!

I only had one "cheat" day and possibly twice went over the 20 grams of carbs limit. About a week and a half into induction I started doing some cardio and have kept increasing it steadily.....

now I can do 60 minutes a day no problem and I do that 4-5 times a week along with a little weight training here and there.

This past week however I have noticed things slowing down a bit.......I have been hovering for about 5 days even though I am still doing my regular cardio and I am still on induction. A couple thing that I have changed recently are that I am not having a protein shake daily as of late, and just 3 days ago I started taking a couple teaspoons of Psyllium husks a day ( a friend of mine said that it seemed to help him).

I have noticed that I'm finally starting to see a bit shrinking of my midsection but it seems to be the last area being affected......I have an old pair of jeans that will be the true measure of success.....and I'm not there quite yet.

Any suggestions fellow Low Carbers ???
Sponsored Links