View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 09:51

Plan: Atkins & M/E
Stats: 225/216/140 Female 65
BF:31%/26%/25%
Progress: 11%
Default Goodbye Cheese....Hello Whoosh Fairy!!!

After almost eight weeks of complete standstill, I've finally cracked it!!! I must say I did fall off the wagon for a couple of days over Christmas and didn't go back to "stict" induction so I suppose only have myself to blame!

Well I decided about a month and a half after my stall to give up cheese but I only gave up for a few days and started again and didn't break the stall even though I was drinking buckets and exercising loads every other day! I finally got rid of all my yummy cheddar (surprisingly I'm ok with any sort of cream) and immediately noticed a small changed. Now almost two weeks on I've lost almost 6lbs and needed to go shopping yesterday for some new clothes!!!

Anyway just thought I'd share my good news with any stallers out there who might want to think about giving up cheese for sometime just to see if this might help. I know there are loads of posts in here that advises giving up cheese and dairy to break a stall and as this helped me I thought I'd help spread the good advice! I know how depressing stalling can be especially when you're working hard to maintain this WOE!
Sponsored Links