View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 09:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 231/170.5/140 Female 64
BF:Scared to know ?
Progress: 66%
Smile OH MY - Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

I am just so freaking happy this morning I can't even hardly sit and do my job!!

For those of you who might have seen my post last week - I had been clean on induction for 4 weeks and blew it at the SuperBowl party.

So - needless to say - on Monday morning I went straight back to super clean induction. But I gave it a little twist and not sure if that is what did it - but oh my goodness I lost 6 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Weeks 1-4 I drank my recommended water and ate my 3 meals a day totaling 20 carbs. Very rare did I inject a snack in there.

This past week here is what I did -

Breakfast: Meat - usually 2 sausage patties
Snack: Veggie of some sort - 2/3 carbs
Lunch: Meat - whatever I have available - fresh though.. not processed
Snack: Salad - 4/5 carbs
Dinner: Meat - whatever I have available - fresh though.. not processed
Snack: Veggies - Usually sauteed squash or onions or mushrooms, etc.

I make sure that all my carbs total 20 (most of them from the lettuce and veggies) and here is the other thing....

Water!! Everytime I ate, I drank a 12 oz. bottle of water. I purchased a pack of Dasani 12 oz water bottles and I just keep refilling them and sticking them in the fridge. So I am getting at least a gallon of water every day.

Hope this helps any of you who might be on a slow path for a couple of weeks like I was. I will post again next week to let you know if worked 2 weeks in a row!!
Sponsored Links