View Single Post
  #125   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 05:01
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

I'll go through stages where they seem really big (about 2 sizes bigger than now becuase or hormones and or weight gain) and they look hot..... but it's so much "nicer" for me when they're smaller. Right now they're a C I'm not at goal bodyfat, and they'll shrink more I'm sure but they're so COMFORTALBE. They're happy, not hurting me or pulling in anyway when I walk and run around.... I can run around without a bra and they feel good.

Ladies there are advantages to losing breast size when you lose weight! Save the watermelons for fantasy because they're not terribly practical. Can you imagine if we started to advocate the implantation of massive zucchini like objects in men? The implications on fashion, the limitations on physical activity.... the pressure and havoc that would wreak on men's self esteem? Not even because for us it makes sense to enjoy it from a physical perspective, but simply because our perception was distorted to enjoy the view of HUGE ... zucchini-like objects

There was a debate earlier, and I know everyone thinks that they've got to be bound high and tightly in order to not sag but I find mine feel and look firmer when I wear no bra around the house as often as possible and combine it with bodybrushing. I used to religiously wear bras.. even to bed. I took my bra off for almost a whole summer one year, (started the brushing in the last 2 weeks) and by the end of it my husband was incredulously asking whether my boobs had grown. They hadn't, they were just firmer. This is also good for the lymph system, if mine becomes stagnant I get breast tenderness.

BKM it sounds like an excellent thing that you would do for your health. There are probably some "yahoo groups" dedicated to women who have had breast reduction. The only one I know is my aunt - and she *had* a tiny frame.