View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Feb-08-04, 20:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/259/150 Female 5' 3
BF:49
Progress: 15%
Default Just learned I am a SEVERE CARBS ADDICT!

Hi Zuleikaa,

I just took the test you suggested and found out that I am in the Severe Carbs range. I scored 9 yes and 1 no. Pretty bad I know.

I have been off this WOE since January and I am really feeling the bunt of it. I don't like it at all. I used to feel full of energy when I stayed on the induction part of the program. I stayed on it pretty much all the time and didn't mind it at all until that fatal Thanksgiving Day I broke down and had a regular dinner with desserts. I still stayed on the diet afterwards but gradually begin to nibble here and there and now I am only doing breakfast and drinking water, which is not much at all. I found myself last week noticing that I was really tired. So tired that I needed to take a nap and even that didn't help my tiredness. I just realized tonight that it is because of the carbs. It's the carbs!, It's the carbs!, It's the carbs! That is what is making me not have any energy!!!!!!!!! So I am coming back home to this WOE. I want to feel good again with energy. I know that I can do it because it is so easy when you have energy!!!!!

Ya'll pray for me to be able to stay on it because it could mean my death if I don't!! Thanks,