Old Sun, Feb-08-04, 16:26

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi Jess,
nice to 'read' u around.
"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY"

gosh how I wished I could have some of those years from 30 to now back. And of course the usual "and know what I know now" My real perspective will come when son number one will get married a month before our 25th aniversary. I am really gonna feel old by then.

About Randy, YES he stays in touch via e-mail and had him in chat for 2 hrs yesterday. He is in Kuwait, so thats quite the treat, even though he doesn't say much. Picture mom asking a bunch of stupid questions and the responses a yes or no. But then again thats Randy.
But I don't care I so appreciate technology today. Our other veterans didn't have that luxury.

We are not making any progress here in losing. We are stuck and stuck. I lost a pd only to gaiin 2 back again this week ...so hopefully it will be off again. But can't seem to make progress as I had hoped. Since christmas !!
Sam too is getting so discouraged. She is too young to have to be so patient with this.

am still working out when I can get there with the snow we have been getting. Seems as of late for some reason or another I only get to go 4 days/week.
Well I hope u r back on the wagon and u will get that tread a moving !! lol...

Catch u laters
Bu