View Single Post
  #239   ^
Old Sun, Feb-08-04, 15:10

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%

I did do chest/shoulders/tris that next day, I just never got to posting it. My dad got a kidney stone Friday and I had to rush him to the ER, so that screwed up working out after work Fri.

This is journal crap, but I never write in there: I had a planned cheat meal after we got in from the hospital, 1/2 a cheese pizza and a stout. I went right back on plan, no issues, just a little bloating that went away in a few hours. So almost 2 years, only 2 planned cave-ins foodwise, I think my body needed it. I'd been having bad cravings all week, and I know it's hormone related. And I did take yesterday off, did errands, that's it.

Today I did chest/shoulders/tris again. Not gonna post what I did agian, it was the same WO, except on the flat bench flyes I went 5 # lighter today due to no spotter and it's hard for me to get up with the 40's on a flat bench without bruising myself Tomorrow I may try to get in that missed WO from Friday. If I really feel energetic, I will do some cardio afterward.

Monday: Leg day from Friday

LEGS
Squat
252 X 12
262 X 10
272 X 8

One Legged Squat (w/DB's)
This is a new exercise, a friend said it fried her quads, we'll see If the pain is centered on the knee like lunges, I may not be able to do em. And what about going heavy? I need to learn more about these, I don't have DB's heavier than 40# yet.
30 X 12
35 X 10
40 X 8

Straight Legged Deadlift
142 X 12
152 X 10
162 X 8

1 Legged Calf Raises
30 X 12
35 X 10
40 X 8