#13   ^
Old Sat, Feb-07-04, 21:23
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

HI Everyone...

Char-so glad you are feeling perkier! You mentioned the insulin resistant diet.. I am curious about that too.. and the book by Dr. B. as well, I guess a trip to the bookstore is in order! I love bookstores, libraries.. ::sigh:: I am a nerd.. lol! Oh and glad you tried the ice therapy..but sorry it didnt seem to help.. I think a visit to the Doc would be a good idea..

Bawdy-I do hope you get your chair fiasco taken care of! How disappointing!

Hiking: Made it up my flight of stairs to the office today without groaning.. yay..my thigh muscles are back from the killer day at the gym tues. ......does that count? GRINS!

Snow: Hubby and client said it was snowing here in Atlanta.. flurries.. I missed 'em... NO ..not really.. I am from Northern NY..been in GA for going on 6 yrs now..and do I miss the northern NY winter times? Driving in blizzards and shoveling and ice? NO..NO..NO!! emphatically NO! I lived in what is called the 'snow belt region' of the Adirondacks ...and we lived in snow from October(sometimes end of sept) til sometimes end of May! One week of summer!

Orang.. could you explain to me the calories per pound thing, and why? I am not sure how to do the percentages on my totals either.. can you see that I am not a math major? Blame it on the snow.. LOL!