View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Feb-07-04, 07:35

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi! We had a snowstorm yesterday and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home from work. I was so exhausted, I just sank into the couch with a large Irish Whiskey. I know. I had gone for several days without. None for this weekend.

BTW, anyone know how difficult it is to try to type with a kitten laying over the keyboard and licking my hands?

I am so angry! I'll vent for only a minute, so bear with me. I had Service Master out this past Thursday to clean 4 chairs and a couch. I called them because they're professionals and I would be assured of a good job.

Every single piece of furniture they touched is in worse shape than before they came!

I have 2 off-white chairs that were a little dingy. No spots or stains, just dingy. So now they look like someone dumped several pots of coffee all over them! The off-white couch has a huge stain (like 12 inches across) on one cushion that wasn't there before. Then there are the 2 red chairs in another room that have smaller, but very noticeable stains on them now.

I called first thing this morning and told them everything. Honestly, the two white chairs look like they're ruined. They said they'd be here first thing Monday morning to look at everything. I won't be here, but DH will be, and he can be a bugger. I got out the original receipt on the chairs ($1600) for the claim. If they can't get the stains out to our satisfaction, they are refunding the entire cleaning fee (a total of $235) PLUS reimbursing us for the replacement value of the chairs.
m777777777777777777777,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,

(That was Merry's contribution.)

Gotta run. Will try to pop back in later.