Thread: I need Help
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Feb-07-04, 07:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/???/135 Female 5 foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Well...think about it. You "pigged out" on 3 LC ice cream bars, and a few cups of coffee with cream and artificial sweetner.

It could have been a LOT worse you know.....

Just jump straight back on the wagon this morning like nothing happened. I have a few cups of decaf and a teaspoon of cream per day. The cream is barely enough to register in the cup but it's better tha black coffee. 1 tsp is only about 1/8 of a fl oz. Not enough carbs to register hardly...

Try to avoid all those "Atkins Friendly" and LC products if you can during induction. I know they are listed up the back of the 2002 DANDR menu suggestions, but really, it's best to stick to a clean induction from only the foods listed on 84 and 85. It's just for two weeks.

I'd in the meantimes get rid of all LC convenience foods. Put them in a neighbors fride or something till later. For some (like me...grr) the sugar alcohols act just like sugar and throw me out of ketosis. I have to count EVERY gram of carbs in them.

Also they delay getting off our addictions/dependances on sugar. Sure we no longer are physically addicted but psychologically, we remain dependant on that sweet fix.