#1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 17:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/228/190 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 62%
Default ketostix boycott?

Anyone else totally refuse to even start using these devil sticks?

I mean since i joined here in May i do not know how many posts i have seen of people having a heart attack because these sticks are not purple, pink, white, lite pink, lite purple etc...

I personally believe that no one needs these devices there are so many other things that tell you that you are in ketosis and the stick is just one more thing we can use to throw us off of this WOE..

We all used escuses to get overweight and never used the ketostix to make sure you were not in ketosis on the way up did we?

Did we weigh ourselves everyday sometimes several times and complained we only gained 2 lbs or lost 6 lbs since this morning what am i doing wrong?

I think if you put to much thought on all these external things to verify yourself is setting up for failure and second guessing of this WOE..

You all know how to eat LC or at a minimum know where to look to know what to eat on a Low Carb WOE and we all KNOW when we cheat and do not need a stix to tell you right?

If you feel you need another way to spend money buy another steak or more veggies instead of the stix's. Now if you are Diabetic that is another story but for the majority of us I personally believe they are not needed.

Ok sorry been on several forums today and the ketostix thing has been irritating me since i started and found out how much they cost and how little they really told me, purple, pink, why are they this color, ummmm dehydration, to much water, water to late in evening, water to close to dinner, to much sodium etc.. non of which tells you truly why it is one color or the next...

I say eat good and the low carb and ketosis will take care of itself....

ok off my slightly off kilter soap box..
Sponsored Links