View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 12:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 106/101/70 Female 1.65cm
BF:
Progress:
Wink

Hi Willeka, It was interesting to read all about you yesterday, it looks like a beautiful place to live where you are in Ireland, aren't you lucky. Will you still keep this list when you go to the States. I'll be wonderful to live near your children and grandchildren though, I wish you all the very best for the future. That is really the worst thing about living outside your own country, you miss your family a lot and espescially your kids. My son lives in London with his partner. He's in the RAF so the last few years he's moved around the world a lot but hopefully now he can stay put for about five years. Don't get to see much of them but we mail and telephone often. Were hoping to go over in the spring, so looking forward to that. He'll be surprised to see his new slimmer mum,and I can't wait to get in the shops. They seem to have a much wider range of lc goods on sale over there. Whats it like where you are. Here in Holland there's very little, apart from fresh stuff which is really good, you have to really hunt for anything else. Had a free day yesterday so went off into town, took me nearly 4hours to find lijnzaad olie, protien powder and a couple of other simple things. Came off induction today, so treated myself to yoghurt for breakfast, mixed some protein powder in it mmmmmmmm delicious. Made a change from eggs. How are you doing on Atkins, ? how long have you been doing it, ? is it really as effective as they claim, ? I know I've lost 6kg in two weeks on induction, but then I always loose well in the first couple of weeks of any diet. The reason I'm going to continue with lc is the way I feel, got loads of energy, my mood swings have dissapeard, I'm never that hungry, and I just feel Good. Its great dont you think. My other list is Lowcarbdutchie, also a good one, the ladies come up with some good recipes, and they're lighthearted about it all, though very serious Atkinsers. And yours of course!!!! coincidence or what? Thought I was seeing double for a minute. Ha Ha. Take care. Lorna