View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 11:13
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

Which videos do you have? I'm pretty sure I'm going to order the first one soon, along with the book...should I order the more advanced ones at the same time? Just asking because when I ordered bellydance videos, after a few real classes the basic ones were pretty much useless to me - too slow and redundant.

Thanks for the referral ladies! I will learn this privately (secret) and save the pole for a summer surprise for DH
I noticed some lessons in the city as well, you can get a beginner class for a good price ($60), but then to sign up for more you must take a package and it's very expensive!! I think $4-600. Unless I start going pro
(you know, starting school in march... it's a student job lol) I don't think I'll be taking those lessons and will just stick to bellydance.

Any more info advice to sell me on these videos is welcome

Another question I posted in the video thread: can anyone recommend a good "latin moves" video? I want it more for the hot moves than for excercise... I love music that is latin/arab mixed and would like to add some latin moves to my eastern vocabulary.

thanks,
Meg

Ha, Sunstar - as I get more advanced it's not bad to have an audience, but I can tell you it makes the beginners really really nervous and self conscious. Most women aren't accustomed to being "allowed" to make their bellies and hips and buts jiggle and shake. Not to mention the fools we make of ourselves when we start veil work.

EDITED IN: ok, I ordered the video and the book But wouldn't mind good reviews anyway to make me feel good! I like those shorts but there's no info on the sizing.