View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 10:48

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Good day everyone.

I'm down another 5 lbs. I have 15 more to go to reach my first goal. That equals 35 lbs in 36 days. I have noticed it’s starting to slow down and I’m glad. My body needs time to adjust to what I’m doing to it.

This past week I have been thinking about what's next. Let’s say a person reaches their goal weight, then what?

Does one simply continue on with their life the way it is or does that person also have to make environmental/life changes as well?

Such as if a person at the starting of this woe were a couch potato does that person continue to be one? Some have very little <10 – 20 lbs> to lose so exercising may not be something they “have” to do to lose the weight, maybe it’s just changing the way they eat.

Some of us have a tremendous amount to lose so at some point exercising becomes part of the equation to lose weight and tone up or bodies.

But then what? I’m stumped. If a person does not make these changes do they gain back what they have lost?

Do we change jobs and “finally” get the one that we couldn’t because we were passed by on the way we looked? Do we drag our families or ourselves out to the mountains every weekend? Boy that wouldn’t go over well for my husband, the couch potato of all times.

Does anyone know what people do after? Could you share your thoughts and or stories.

Thanks and I hope this makes sense.