View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 09:43

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning all!!

simplydawn: i have a catbox with a cover on it, that way doggie can't get at it. i have a big dog though (black lab newfoundland mix) so depending on how big your dog is that may not work. also the extra carbs on the ice cream is probably some kind of sugar alcohol that they subtract with fiber to get net carbs.

orang: thanks for looking at my fitday and making suggestions. i know butter is better for you, just like the ease of the tub margerine for veggies and i think it is more flavorful for some reason. i did take your advice though and last night used butter. maybe i will try using less margerine till i run out, and then just not buy anymore. if it is not in the fridge i won't use it!!

i have been enjoying my fruit this week, i like having it more than once a day and not feelig guilty. it has been surprisingly easy to keep my carbs at/around 30. it is also a little more mind easing to not be eating so much fat (i like 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee and with atkins felt like i should be using heavy cream, and it feels like breakfast sat a little better with some egg whites and not so much yolk). i know we should not be afraid of it, but i can't help it.

i am feeling better today, i think i am on the upward swing with this head cold.

hope everyone has a great day!!