View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 06:16
That German Girl!

Plan: Low Carb, No Sugar
Stats: //! Female 5'11
BF:See my Inch Ticker
Progress: 64%
Default Oh my heck! 3 days - Lost 1kg and 1 inch!

I don't believe it. I have done this before - but I don't remember these results.

I started Induction on the 3rd (actually on the 2nd - but in the evening after dinner - which luckily was also under 20 carbs - and I hadn't eaten all day - so...) and today is the 5th - 1:18pm for me. (Germany) and even though I won't post weight changes until a week has gone by, I weighed myself this morning when I got up (testing the new scale! LOL!) and guess what? 1kg (2.2lbs) less! Holy cow! I really don't believe it!

Then (just about 5 minutes ago), I was cleaning up my desk and before I wound the measuring tape up - I figured "Why not?" and measured and WOW! MINUS 1 inch on EVERY part! Bust, Waist, Hips and thighs (I have a freckle on my right thigh so I know where to measure LOL!) and arms - all 1 inch smaller!

2.5 days (I guess you could say 3.5 - given the above) and 2.2 lbs and 1 inch everywhere less. Now I know this is water weight and all - but still! It's sweet inspiration!

Side note: I am drinking a LOT of water - about 2x the required amount - for those interested.

I cannot wait (weight? LOL!) for next Tuesday!

Anyone else notice such quick results in the first week?

Keep up the excellent work everyone!
~Kimberly
Sponsored Links