View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 22:46
SillySassy&SoonSexy

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/???/145 Female 5' 4
BF: 15%..I wish..haha
Progress: 55%
Smile Newbie who's frustrated with Induction but happy to meet new low-carb friends

Hello to all of you low-carbers out there,

I am new to this forum, just found it today actually. I have been reading some of the other newbie's messages and it seems that I have a lot in common with you. I too have had a stall on the weight loss in the last three weeks after the original induction phase of Atkins.

I am very frustrated because I know that I should be losing weight for a couple of reasons. I no longer eat junk food at night, I am eating healthier meals (no fast food) and I am now trying to go on the treadmill for 1 hour 4 times a week. I haven't exercised in 5 years so with those three reasons I should be losing something you would think.

I eat only 20 grams of carbs a day still and am in deep ketosis. I drink 12-16 glasses of water a day. I don't have any caffene in my system. Anyway I am getting very frustrated as you may be able to tell from my jabbering on and on.

The one thing that I did notice is that some of you posters did say that we should not be eating the Atkins bars on the induction phase. I am wondering if this is my problem. For breakfast everyday I either eat an Atkins advantage bar or I have a bowl of Flax-o-meal hot cereal with 2 net carbs.

I don't know if this is the problem but would sure like anyone's imput. It is so great to have this forum to come to and talk to people living the low-carb life.
I look forward to talking with everyone as I am a stay at home mom of 3, so I need some adult conversation sometime during the day.
Sponsored Links