Thread: lightheaded
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 12:08

Plan: No Starch/High booze diet
Stats: 235/183/180 Male 71 inches
BF:Bah not sure..
Progress: 95%

Yup try Potassium my friend -- also dehydration plays a key role (Potassium again related) but if you are getting all your water then that is not a concern.

You could do a test depending in what phase you are in. I felt the light-headedness a few times and once when it came on I tried having some fruit... a small amount of cantaloupe. I was trying to decipher if sugar would have anything to do with it. It took care of it but generally those spells last such a short time that maybe me feeling better was only a feeling of having my favourite fruit.

One thing that is not often considered is your eyesight. I know for sure that if I spend most of my day working on the computer, which I do as it's my job, if I then get up fast or focus on something else real quick... I at rare times almost feel like the whole world is spinning. Now normally I would enjoy having the world spinning and me yelling along “weeeeeeeeee” , but lately that's not as much fun as I’d hoped or remember it to be – guess you need to be really lit up. Again it may not be diet related but eye strain, fatigue related. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between just feeling a bit dizzy or having actual light-headedness.

Hope it clears up with potassium though.. that would be the simplest solution right?