View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 00:28

Plan: CAD
Stats: 171/146.0/133 Female 5'4" and 1/4
BF:
Progress: 66%
Question Re-evaluating my goal...advice?

I am pretty sure, given my progress to date, that my original goal isn't reasonable anymore. I wanted to reach goal before a wedding that I have to be in on April 4th, and that is exactly two months away. I am 21 lbs away from goal and I don't think that is possible? Or at least not reasonable. My goal at this point is just to do the best I can, to look as good and lose as much weight as possible without blaming myself for not losing faster. I'd still like to have a ballpark figure in mind though...can any of you give me an idea of what is reasonable? I was thinking 5lbs a month would be not outside the realm of possibility. I lost 6 in January, but that was starting from a higher-than-usual weight after a weeklong holiday sojourn off-plan (read: probably at least 1-2 lbs of water). 5 lbs a month would put me at 149, which while still 11 lbs from goal, would be a lot closer than I've been since high school. It would still be a great accomplishment, and mentally right now I'd still like to think it's possible...It's too demoralizing to think I might only be a couple of pounds down by then.
Sponsored Links