View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-04, 22:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 302.2/302.2/185 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

Well I'm falling a bit behind on my challenge this week - I haven't been to aquafit yet due to the bathingsuit situation (though I've tried 2 shops - hopefully I'll have success at a third one tomorrow). Did my walk Monday morning, but had to cut IT short after I twisted my knee on uneven pavement. Figured it was better to cut my walk short & not push my knee into a big injury (knee problems in past). However, it's feeling better so it should be fine for the rest of my walks this week.

I AM getting a lot more exercise at work 4 or 5 hours of my day involves me running around the office non-stop chasing signatures & getting cheques ready. I'm enjoying that actually - the rush & running around keeps me really quite active and moving a lot more than most desk jobs. I also have called to book my session with the fitness trainer-person to set up a routine - now we just have to find a time we can both make

So, not doing spectacular this week, but hopefully will do everything I can to make it up later in the week. These things happen, I suppose.

Wynter