View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-04, 16:13

Plan: SB
Stats: 165/130/110 Female 5 feet 3.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%

lol--isn't funny how u can eat so much and loose weight! (but scary too--def try adding carbs i guess, wouldn't want u to disappear...j/k) I guess dealing with the bloating is just something u'll have to do-- like dealing with constipation or what not. I'm adding lots of veggies and cheese right now, and tofu too. i'm not really sure what else to add-- any thoughts? What have u tried?
In the dining halls, i get salad, grilled chicken if they have it, eggs, tuna salad, deli meats...and then i keep tofu, cheese, some veggies, and frozen garden burgers in my room. Oh, and jell-o, protein shakes, and a couple of bars and flax-o-meal hot cereal, and tuna. I've cut back on exercise, but more because i have midterm week coming up.
thanks for the shampoo tip--the hair thing really bothers me. i used to have waist hair length too but cut it when it started falling out. For supplements, i take a multi-vitamin, calcium, and biotin-- u take more...what does that l-ace..something or the other do? I was thinking about it...
I was 95 this morning-- i just want to stabilize too, guess i'll see what happens...keep me updated though, i'm glad someone else is going through this with me! =)
btw, what college do u go to.... just out of curiosity
and, have u had some of the other symptoms people report like lanugo hair (hair growth on other parts of the body), weird period cycles, loose skin?.....