View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Aug-20-01, 18:47
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Red face calendar illiterate .... duh! Thurs is the 23rd.

OK, here's where the confusion comes in. The original plan was for there to be a one week period during which members could start the program, in order to keep the Study within a reasonable time frame. Since I knew the first day folks could start was Thursday the 16th, I just assumed the one week would be seven days long, meaning the last day to start the Study cycle would be Wednesday. (Thursday would be the eighth day)

However, looking at the rules for the Study, it does indeed say the 16th to the 23rd. That is what stuck in my brain .. the last start date is 23, the last start DAY is Wednesday. So, that is why I made the erroneous statement about the date. Hmmm ... better check with Karen or Rachel on that one.

About the Stillman diet, there is already a link to it, the Meat Fast, Fat Fast and other stall breakers in my article Stalls and Plateaus, which you can find by clicking on Tips on the red menu bar at the top of the page. Lots of other goodies there too, so have a look around ..

Doreen