View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-04, 09:33

Plan: SPII, IR/BOA
Stats: 267/233/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 35%

I am glad you are feeling better and identifying some of the triggers. I would advise skipping the apple sauce and instead having the recommended low gly fruits like strawberries, grapefruit, and blueberries (I cannot remember the others). The applesauce is concentrated apples. I have found in the past that it made me feel bad. Not sure what your plan is but you might consider trying this.

I also do not feel hungary most of the time until I feel awful, such as confusion, extreme irritability, fatigue etc. I do feel much better when I eat at least 4 meals a day.

Since you like cottage cheese why don't you make a smoothy up with cottage cheese and fruit and some almond butter or something. I cannot eat dairy so that is very limiting.

Good luck. I think you are doing exceptionally well considering all the health issues you have had. Hang in there. It does take time. I have released 23 pounds with out being hungary or starving myself. I hope your husband is continuing doing well. It is good that he is doing this too.