View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-04, 08:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 223/217/195 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress:
Angry plateau already less than 1 month into Atkins

I have been following Atkins for 1 month now. I started at 223 lbs and within the first week and a half dropped to 216.... for the last three weeks, despite staying on induction type 20 grams or less per day , I am still bobbing between 216 and 218 lbs. I eat only 1-2 oz of cheese per day and 1 tbs of cream , as I've hear they may inbhibit weight loss.

A typical day for me is - 2 eggs for BREAKFAST, some wheat bran, bacon coffee with splenda and cream,,, sometimes cocoa. LUNCH - chicken breast small salad - Atkins dressing,,, DINNER - steak, pork, some cauliflower or bocolli. etc.... SNACKS Beef Jerkey, almonds, coleslaw.

I have never gine above 20 carbs any day yet I am not losing!!! What's up? I was drinking some diet soda during week 3 and some alcohol. I also hot dogs, pate, and balogna ALL WITH NO ADDED OR VERY, VERY MINIMAL SUGARS OR STARCH - ALL CHECKED IN UNDER 1 gram of carbs per serving. But I have since given them up within the last week or so and I'm still not losing..... HELP PLEASE....
Sponsored Links