View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Mon, Feb-02-04, 22:28

Plan: lc slim fast w/lc dinner
Stats: 246/208/130 Female 5'4
BF:36
Progress: 33%
Talking Hi Everyone!

My grocery bill just went up a bit we have just put the whole family on a lc woe. I am determined my kids are going to eat lc if I have to spend more it is worth it. My husband does not have as much control as I have so he needs all foods to be out of the house to do as he is supposed to. My kids are in shock but in a couple of weeks I think they will be adjusted. I will have to think of something else to do for Valentine's than Chocolate. I tried this in Sept. but when Halloween rolled around it got lacks and I should have stood my ground.
I usually spend about $260 every other week but this time it was $330 of course we were out of everything. I will try to do better next trip. I found some wonderful bread by sara lee and Home Pride and it was white lc. Home pride is more lc than sara lee and the family loves it. The crust is as soft as the bread so fresh.

I have not posted here much yet I am still doing a lot of reading and I am a little overwhelmed how big the board is. Lots of great info. I read a couple of hours here every night. I am just slow losing.

Tonya