View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-02-04, 17:06

Plan: No Starch/High booze diet
Stats: 235/183/180 Male 71 inches
BF:Bah not sure..
Progress: 95%
Default OK so now what?

Well I am so close to my goal but after looking more at certain things (i.e. the mirror) I decided that I still need to work on a few "lbs".

What I want to know is if you keep losing say a lb a week, will you keep losing that for ever or close to it if you remain at the current level of carb intake? I am trying to decide whether I should stay on the pseudo maintenance level of carbs I am currently on that allows me to lose some weight, albeit slowly, or if I should go back to say induction and try to reach my new goal as fast as possible?

Anyone here that has reached their goal or darn close to it? What have you done to settle in? If when you reached your goal you realized you needed some more work, did you just remain on your current plan or went back to basics, tried tested and true induction phase and all?

I just started to reintroduce fruits in my diet and I must admit I had totally forgotten what I was missing. Who needs dessert when you have blue berries with cream?

Anyhow it pretty much sucks when you thought you reached your goal and then realize you are far from it... DOH! Heck I even started my journal today 4 months into this and realized I am doing everything pretty much ass-backwards LOL.
Take care all
Claudius
Sponsored Links