View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-02-04, 15:32

Plan: CAD maintenance
Stats: // Female 63
BF:
Progress: 123%

Hi trustycat, thanks for replying. I am 5'3", and yes, those numbers tend to shock some people but if they saw me, they would know it is because i am extremely small framed. I've basically always been 97-100 pounds, so 93 isn't too low for me so I"m just trying to maintain. I wouldn't freak out if I was 95 or so though. I am actually weight training (no cardio, can't lose anymore!) so maybe I can put on a couple pounds of muscle. While I did purposely reinduct after cheating over hte holidays, I didn't purposely stay at very low carb levels the whole way, I read the book and all but just sort of got lazy. Before the cheat I did add in nuts and LC bread, but I have been trying to keep it clean as I have discovered candida (yeast) problems. I am a college student and it was too complicated to have to keep track of my carbs and all after a while. I'm sure since you are active (and young I'm assuming... I'm 18, how old are you?) that you could afford to up your carbs more, as long as you do it slowly and by the suggested rungs. I don't think mine is over 30, so I'd be happy to get to 30 and maintain there. (I guess if I exercised more I could make it higher but its hard to fit it into my schedule) It was just so easy eating induction-level carbs I guess. I don't crave carbs and I have a little appetite so it's a struggle for me to get my carbs up (can't imagine what to eat to get to 30!) and my calories above 1500. How are you going about upping your carbs and finding your CCLM (how slowly and with what and how long)? I have decided not to weigh at all this week as I up my carbs b/c I feel bloated. Ever have this problem?

My hair loss only started recently and has slowed down. I find that taking Biotin helps, and a good thickening shampoo. Anyway, I'd love to hear back from you when you have the time! have a nice day