View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Feb-02-04, 15:06

Plan: SB
Stats: 165/130/110 Female 5 feet 3.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%

Hey believe27-- thanks for the support! I think a lot of people including doctors forget that Asians tend to be thinner (and tend to have more ab fat in general which is why its so imp for us to control our weight!)...do u mind if I ask how tall you are? your stats say 93 is your current weight, are you trying to gain to 100?
I hate the hair thinning the most, though i've noticed i'm not loosing as much. Will it ever grow back, do u know?
i'm pretty suprised that i'm not gaining either, and yet my calories are so high! i've found that i actually loose more when I eat more though--weird, but i guess it pumps up my metabolism??? I keep my carbs really low too-- not on purpose, it just happens that way
I never really found my CCLM--i got so frustrated with the hidden carbs and not knowing portion sizes that i began with the 3 cups veggies/limited cheese rule and now just eat unlimited veggies, chicken, tuna, eggs, cheese, etc--i think i am around 30 or so now...although i reached my goal weight and think i can have more carbs, i want to re-introduce them slowly so that i won't shock my system. What about you?