View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-01-04, 13:35
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi all!! What a nice sunny day here in Georgia... Looks around at everyone..waves... was looking over the hometowns..we are from all over... makes it fun doesnt it!?

After church today, we went to a buffet... I think I did well... I had a 'chef' salad of sorts to start off with ( oh..bg's this morning was only 147..getting down there!) and then I had to helpings of grilled salmon with lemon butter sauce and greenbeans with some mushrooms on top.. I did momentarily look longingly at my husbands plate of mashed potatoes.. So, I did take about 1/4 cup of the frozen yogurt, and prayed that it wasnt too high in carbs.. fit day says 9 carbs.. so phew.. it was the perfect ending for my meal today.

Our superbowl day? We are going to watch the lord of the rings movies that we got from netflix, thank goodness DH isnt a sports freak..

Oh.. on that cabbage manicotti I mentioned yesterday, it turned out delicious...not 'cabbagy' tasting at all, and very filling... For you old timer Lc'ers.. its prob a old recipe for yas..but for me..it was kind of encouraging.. as I was feeling like all I could eat was bark!

I weigh in at the dr's tomorrow morning too... and I was given 3 weeks of free passes to Golds gym by some gals at church.. meeting them at noon tomorrow... they have a group that meets monthly..and all are on some form of diet, the zone.. atkins..etc.. one girl has lost over 30 lbs..and her cholesterol levels from in the 1000's down to normal range.. amazing..and they were very encourageing to me when I shared w/ them this morning!

WEll, off to the movies... see you tonite go teams!