View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Jan-31-04, 13:53

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Bawdy, hair rage is never fun. You have my complete sympathy. Yeah, now do you go back to her? I would try her one more time if the cut winds up looking good. If she really bothers you, check out the other stylists in the place. Watch what they do and how they act.If no one else cuts anyone's hair in a way you admire or if they are all too weird, then bolt.

I finally found a stylist I like, the trade off is I have to go into Center City Philadelphia and sometimes pay outrageous parking if I am not lucky to get a $2 meter. Luckily, she is so good I haven't had a bad cut yet.She is the owner and has styled hair in CA and Europe,etc.She's not a kid and knows how to treat people. This is her 4th salon. She started 3 others and sold them all to other stylists she hired.This one's her baby. She does a big charity event for City of Hope every year. I met her through a friend at work.

I forgot to add when I made that breakfast thing I put on some SF syrup. You could probably put SF jam or something on it too. I added some vanilla extract this AM, that was really good too.

OK-I just finished a 3 mile WATP tape a few minutes ago.Boy am I hurting today. The fibro is acting up. It's so cold here, only about 20 something outside.